Quotes from Genesis (1)

I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord (Phil Collins)

Son, " he said / "Grab your things, I've come to take you home" (Peter Gabriel)

You know I want to, but I'm in too deep (Genesis)

I will follow you will you follow me (Genesis)

Why are you shaking like a leaf? / Come on, come talk to me (Peter Gabriel)

In our secret world we were colliding / All the places we were hiding love / What was it we were thinking of? (Peter Gabriel)

Don't give up / You're not beaten yet / Don't give up / I know you can make it good (Peter Gabriel)

I thought you'd always be there / I almost believed you (Genesis)

I think I caught his spirit / Later that same year / I'm sure I heard his echo / In my baby's new born tears / I just wish I could have told him / In the living years (Mike and the Mechanics)









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am sorry that I was not enough

The Problem with Modern Stoics

Identity Archetypes